Address: Hà Nội
Salary: 8-20 million VND
Lisod is a technology company with a mission:
- Promoting Vietnamese technology, together with customers to develop the best services that can compete globally
- Create positive work habits, solve core problems for customers.
- It’s about focusing on the best solutions by always talking and listening. We are constantly learning and growing.
- Design UI/UX for products: Website, mobile apps, traditional products pine
- Collaborate with product development teams to design interface and user experience
- Research design trends, new product features to upgrade apps as needed set
- Listening to feedback, researching and updating design trends
- Minimum qualification: College/University degree in relevant discipline;
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Fluent in one of the design tools Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, Sketch.
- Communication skills, teamwork, agility, enthusiasm, responsibility in work work
Quybenefits of the candidate.
Professional, open, responsible corporate environment
- Encourage active communication among team members to ensure effectiveness conveying results.
- Empowering people to reach their full potential individual and corporate orientation.
- Encourage people to dare to experiment, dare to fail to go from there find the right solution for each problem.
- Opportunity to join sports clubs, online games
- Use as much candy, tea, and coffee at the office .
Clear compensation, on time:
- 13,14 monthly salary (Tet bonus): at least 01 month gross salary
- Holidays bonus: 30-4/01-5/8 -3/2-9/20-10/ New Year’s Eve ……
- Fully enjoy company regimes: bonus work , birthday, teambuilding, vacation, gala.
- Lunch allowance, travel allowance, phone allowance , costume allowance…at the maximum level
- Participate in all social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance regimes according to regulations of the Government. Vietnamese Labor Law
- Spare days: 12 days/year . Leave days will increase according to seniority.
- Working time: 8:00am to 5:00pm. From Monday to Friday every week.