Tester Leader (Japanese)
Address: Hà Nội
Salary: up to 1500$
Tester Job Description
- Analyze and understand project requirements with PM.
- Plan Test Plan with PM.
- Main responsibility for: management, Quality reviews and reports & Test Progress of projects for PM & PMO
- Documenting software test script (Test Case).Assign, monitor and test work of team members.
- Monitor and ensure members follow the correct workflow.
- Review test report / weekly test report for projects.
- Training in terms of training, defining guide and improve Testing skills for QA/QC team.
- Fluent in Japanese (equivalent to N2 or higher).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Worked with software development process: Agile/ Scrum; Waterfall
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in implementing software testing methodologies.
- Good team management, planning, synthesis and reporting skills.
- Able to communicate, communicate well, solve problems well and withstand high work pressure.
- Priority: Having Testing certificates like ISTQB, CSTE,…
The candidate’s interests.
Professional, open, responsible company environment
- Encourage active communication among members to ensure effective communication.
- Empowering people to develop their capacities in line with individual needs and company orientation.
- Encourage people to dare to experiment, dare to fail to find the right solution for each problem.
- Opportunity to join sports clubs, online games
- Use as much candy, tea, and coffee as you like at the office.
Clear and punctual salary and bonus:
- monthly salary 13,14 (Tet bonus): at least 01 month gross salary
- Holidays bonus: 30-4/01-5/ 8-3/2-9/20-10/ New Year ……
- Enjoy all the company’s regimes: bonus work, birthday, teambuilding, vacation, gala.
- Programmer Language Support
- Lunch allowance, travel allowance, phone allowance, clothing allowance…at the maximum level
- Participating in all social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance regimes according to the provisions of the Vietnam Labor Law
- Days of leave: 12 days/year. Leaves will increase according to seniority.
- Working time: From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. From Monday to Friday every week.
Learn more about the projects that Lisod has implemented: https://lisod.vn/en/du-an/