Senior Tester (Japanese)
Address: Hà Nội
Salary: up to 1500$
- Analyze and understand project requirements with PM.< /li>
- Plan Test Plan with PM.
- Main responsibility for: management, Quality reviews and reports & Test Progress of projects for PM & PMO
- Documenting software test script (Test Case).Assign, monitor and test work of team members.
- Monitor and ensure members follow the correct workflow.
- Review test report / weekly test report for projects.
- Training in terms of training, defining guide and improve Testing skills for QA/QC team.
- Fluent in Japanese (equivalent to N2 or higher)
- Minimum 03 years of experience manual Testing with Mobile, Web, …;
- Experience in team management or want to develop in a management direction;</li >
- Worked with software development process: Agile/ Scrum; Waterfall
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in implementing software testing methodologies.< /li>
- Good team management, planning, synthesis and reporting skills.</li >
- Have the ability to communicate, communicate well and withstand high work pressure.</ li>
- Preference will be given to candidates: having Testing certificates such as ISTQB, CSTE,…
- Attractive starting salary depending on capacity and work experience
- Review every 6 months
- Monthly salary 13,14,15 (Tet bonus): at least 01 month salary
- Work and Holiday Bonuses & Tet, birthday.
- Participate in teambuilding and vacation activities.
- Language allowance for programmers and professional training courses.
- There is a roadmap for promotion and development according to capacity
- Insurance and holidays according to labor law.
- Days of leave: 12 days/year. Leaves will increase according to seniority.
- Working time: Working from Monday to Friday
- Free tea – coffee, soft drinks, fruit, sweets at the office, etc.