Address: Hà Nội
Salary: Up To 2500$
- Becoming a Bridge Engineer for a project between a development team in Vietnam and a Japanese customer
- Know the project information, project progress, arising in the project to exchange Q&A directly with customers via email, skype (or chatwork, slack) to align requirements
- As a project PM: Planning, monitoring progress, managing project members, reporting project progress to the Board of Directors and customers
- More details to be discussed during interview.
- At least 1 year of experience in BrSE position or equivalent
- Japanese N2 and up
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked or studied in Japan
- Experience with at least one of the languages, PHP, Objective-C, Android SDK, Unity, Swift
- Good knowledge and ability to code PHP
- Good communication, persuasion, negotiation and negotiation skills
***Plus points if any:
- Understanding Japanese culture and working style
- Leadership, high sense of responsibility, teamwork
- Attractive starting salary depending on capacity and work experience
- Review every 6 months
- Monthly salary 13,14,15 (Tet bonus): at least 01 month salary
- Work and Holiday Bonuses & Tet, birthday.
- Participate in teambuilding and vacation activities.
- Language allowance for programmers and professional training courses.
- There is a roadmap for promotion and development according to capacity
- Insurance and holidays according to labor law.
- Days of leave: 12 days/year. Leaves will increase according to seniority.
- Working hours: Working from Monday to Friday
- Free tea – coffee, soft drinks, fruits, sweets at the office v.v